Jacket Pocket Diagram
Our Secure-Layout Pocket System:
1. Zippered Chest Pocket (2): The vertical zipper opens downward for easy access with one hand. These spacious and secure pockets are perfect for medium-sized items you need handy.
2. Left Arm Pocket (1): This zippered pocket sits on the outer sleeve of the jacket and is perfect for smaller items like pens, chapstick or hand sanitizer.
3. Velcro Hidden Pocket (2): Located inside each zippered chest pocket, these two compartments are away from the opening. Sized perfectly for your wallet or passport, these hidden pockets keep your money and papers safe.
4. Vertical Partition (2): This vertical Velcro partition allows you to separate the large pockets into two smaller pockets. Perfect for keeping things secure and organized.
5. Elastic Bottle Strap (2): Located inside the large pockets furthest from the zipper are two elastic bands. These are perfect for holding your favorite beverage or your concealed carry.
6. Large Pockets (2): Every jacket has two very large, top-loading zippered pockets. Large enough for a full sized Apple iPad®or your favorite book! (Note: Size S jackets comfortably hold a smaller tablet.) Use the built-in vertical partition to securely carry smaller items.
7. Exterior Pockets (3): Two zippable exterior hand pockets , and one arm pocket.